Last night was the opening night for the NFL. Here are some thoughts:
1) Way to go Belichick! You were dressed in an almost normal fashion.
2) It is a lot easier to hate Warren Sapp when he is wearing a Raiders uniform.
3) Hooray Corey Dillon! Even though the Raiders beat you down at the beginning of the game, you got two touchdowns after I went to sleep. Thank you for my 44 points in my money league.
4) Gabe and I have decided to call Norv Turner, Nerv Turdburglar for the rest of the season. It is much funnier.
5) Randy Moss is unbelievably talented and well paid receiver. Why is he always looking at the camera like he wants to steal my wallet?
6) What the hell was Ozzy doing in that Patriots helmet? When did Zakk get back together will Ozzy’s all-star band? Why was Ozzy singing over a track of Ozzy singing? Ozzy has very nice teeth and I wish we had the same dentist. Did the Oakland fans feel bad that Ozzy was wearing a New England jersey?
7) Al Michaels looked good last night, didn’t you guys think so?
8) If that Ozzy garbage was the finale, I’m really glad we missed most of the pregame extravaganza, because normally I like Ozzy and that was almost as bad as the Tommy Lee show.
9) I love football.