This is a continuation from Part 1.
51) I never thought I would have twins.
52) I finished one graduate level course.
53) I’m a terrible housewife.
54) I have the same birthday as Takeo Spikes, William Green, Mike Mills and Becky.
55) I have never seen “The Sound of Music”.
56) I was there when Ritch and Tammy’s son, Eric, was born.
57) Every week, we TiVO “Headbangers Ball” and every week we fast forward through most of the videos.
58) I take a lot of pictures of my kids.
59) I sang back up on an Iced Earth song but I’m not credited on the album.
60) I am three years older than my husband.
61) I wish I liked Jazz more.
62) I do like opera, and death metal.
63) I think I am addicted to fantasy football.
64) I’m pretty clumsy.
65) I think it is hilarious when little kids say bad words.
66) I am an oldest child.
67) Every time I think about Hamburglar it makes me laugh. I really want to name a pet Hamburglar.
68) I was in the slave chorus for the opera “Aida” when I was in college.
69) I love my in-laws.
70) The furthest away I have ever been is Tahiti.
71) I was in a garage band in high school.
72) I am lazy.
73) I had my first and last child when I was 31 years old. They were two minutes apart.
74) I talk to hear the sound of my own voice.
75) I love the ocean, but I’m scared of the woods.
76) I have read every Stephen King book except for “On Writing”.
77) When I was pregnant with The Squad, I lost 10 pounds during my first trimester. I threw up so much that it was difficult to leave the house.
78) When I was little, I used to take my doll, Daisy, with me everywhere.
79) I recently realized that I like The Dandy Warhols.
80) I know an unusual amount about music from 1982 – 1992. I think I watched MTV that whole time.
81) I had mono when I was in high school.
82) I lived in Ft. Lauderdale for just under one year.
83) My hips are uneven.
84) When The Squad was/were born, I said some very bad words to the anesthesiologist.
85) I still get excited when I think about my wedding dress.
86) When I lived with Melissa, we used to sing opera arias to each other with southern accents because we thought it was funny. We also used to cross-stitch things with bad words or bad grammar in them for entertainment. We also had well over 1500 bottle caps on our ceiling.
87) I’m afraid that Claudia may have inherited my bad attitude.
89) One Summer, when I was 9 or 10, I watched “Grease” every day.
90) I was afraid of needles until I spent 41 days in the hospital.
91) I love cheese.
92) I love sleeping.
93) Both of my Grandfathers died in 1999.
94) I love the NFL Network.
95) I do not like asparagus.
96) I’m bad at typing. My Mom made me take a typing class in high school, but I cheated and just typed notes to my friends. I still have to look at my fingers.
97) My cats look more alike than my twins. They were also from the same litter.
98) I do not have any tattoos.
99) I used to have a recurring nightmare that involved the Wicked Witch of the West and snakes and fire.
100) I like lists.