Tonight will be The Goon Squad’s inaugural trip to Chuck E. Cheese. We will be attending the 3rd birthday party of Louis (seen here reading the newspaper on the toilet).
I’m nervous for the following reasons:
1) Most of the party will be taking place after their bedtime – the Squad gets crazy when they are tired.
2) I don’t know how The Squad will handle older children. I’m afraid that Claudia will pick a random eight year old girl and follow her around. Ian worships Louis, so that should take care of him.
3) The food at Chuck E. Cheese.
4) Remember when that one guy got tasered? (Note to self: Beware of the salad bar. Keep receipt).
I’m excited for the following reasons:
1) We get to leave the house, and we’re not going to the grocery store.
2) I really want to play with the gift we bought.
I’ll let you know how it went.