The Boy had the right idea.

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “The Boy had the right idea.”.

comments

Comments

1. Frank Sucks says:

I told you, but you decided not to listen to me, you have no one to blaim but yourself.

2. Arun says:

Dem is fighting words, Sarah. My Jets may be a lot of things (injury-prone, inept, perennial losers) but they are NOT stupid!

3. I missed all football this weekend. I feel incomplete!

4. roger says:

Should I trade Larry Johnson for Joey Galloway? Will Joey continue to put-up numbers all year? Please advise. I’m weak at receiver and haven’t played Johnson yet . . . will Priest hold up? Fantasy always gives me ulcers.

5. Mister Hand says:

Airplanes beat the Pirates, eh?

Tough luck.

6. Sarah says:

Frank – I do not blame myself for Griese sucking.

Arun – I’m sorry, maybe not ALL of the Jets are stupid, but Vinny is stupid. He and I go way back to when he made the Bucs lose from over here.

Roger – I’d hold on to Galloway, he’s looking good. I have Larry Johnson in one of my leagues and he has been disappointing. Priest is never a sure thing. He is Penningtonesque. Can I even use that as a word?

Mister Hand – (Arun, don’t listen) Stupid Jets.

7. Mister Hand says:

Yes. Stupid Jets. I hate the Jets. F— the Jets!

So… how many baskets did they score in that game?

8. Mister Hand says:

Yes, I know real sports fans don’t find this kind of comedy funny. But if I do it OFTEN ENOUGH, enventually the humor will derive from the fact that I KEEP DOING IT despite it being funny to NO ONE!

I mean, after a few thousand of these comments, you won’t be able to KEEP YOURSELF from laughing. So I’m in it for the long haul.

comments