I am it again, as I have been tagged by by Erin.
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
4. Queen of Spain
5. Sarah and the Goon Squad
What were you doing 10 years ago?
How odd, I was just thinking about this yesteday. My birthday is this Saturday, and I was thinking that for my 23rd birthday my roommate got me tickets to go see Marilyn Manson. I was working for a stock brokerage firm in Ft. Lauderdale and we went straight from the concert to a party for my work.
What were you doing one year ago?
The Goon Squad was seven month old, so I was just finally getting in to the groove of being a parent. I was finally getting some sleep.
Five snacks you enjoy:
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane
2. O Thou that Tellest Good Tidings to Zion from Handel’s Messiah
3. Victor Vito by Laurie Berkner
4. Shout at the Devil by Motley Crue
5. The Little Drummer Boy (I am currently trying to teach this one to The Squad)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
2. Add a mater suite on to my new house with a huge bathroom and closet.
3. Buy some clothes that fit.
4. Get Bucs season tickets (assuming I still lived in Tampa)
5. Have LASIK surgery
Five bad habits:
1. Eating when I’m bored
2. Leaving the closet light on
3. Saying bad words in front of children
4. Biting my nails
Five things you like doing:
3. hanging out with my family
4. watching football
5. drinking beer
Five things you would never wear or buy again:
1. wear – jelly shoes (well, it would have to be the first time, not again)
2. buy – anything on VHS
3. wear – maternity underwear
4. wear – white pumps
5. buy – a new Metallica album
Five favorite toys:
2. Palm Pilot
3. Gabe’s ipod
5. Sunday Ticket