1. No one ever told me that as a parent people would throw up in my bed all the time.
2. My brackets all sucked. Gabe is almost certain to place 2nd (and get his $5 back) from his March Madness picks for the office pool from the place he worked in Tampa. After filling out his bracket at the very last minute, he admitted to me that he used my bracket for a guideline and made some minor changes and that HE WASN’T EVEN SURE HIS PICKS WERE VALID because he didn’t check to make sure he picked teams to win that he didn’t have losing in previous rounds. There is no God.
3. “Dora the Explorer” keeps trying to boss me around. “Say map. Say map.” or “Louder!”
4. I am a sports fan. I love football and I like basketball and hockey very much. But professional baseball is sooooooooo boring. There I said it.
5. Having lived in Florida for the past 21 years I never understood why people got so jacked up about Spring. Florida has two seasons: Summer and Other. Other lasts from October until March. Anyway, it’s Spring here now, and I finally understand. We spent half the weekend outside just because we could.
6. When you guys read a book that you really like do you have a compulsion to read everything that the author has ever written? I do.