1) Ian is obsessed with shoes. He makes everyone else in the house wear shoes. Particularly black shoes. I have no idea why.
2) Ian loves to take medicine. I’m not kidding. If Claudia gets medicine (of any variety) and Ian doesn’t, he will cry. This makes me nervous for his teen years. I’m suddenly glad they started putting all of that cough medicine behind the counter.
3) Ian likes to stand on my feet. He does this a lot when I’m sitting on the couch. He likes to do this in the aforementioned shoes. It hurts a lot.
4) The boy thinks that the big pink hat (pictured here) is a cowboy hat, and he need to wear it every time the “Riding the Range” episode of “The Backyardigans” comes on.
5) Ian doesn’t like to eat broken food. This morning he ate most of a bagel, then what was left ripped apart he freaked out. Both kids cry and ask me to fix it if their banana breaks off.
6) I’m pretty sure Ian would eat blackberries or strawberries until his stomach exploded. I’ve seen him come close.