Can’t Talk – Jet Lag

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Can’t Talk – Jet Lag”.

comments

Comments

1. Hi Sarah, it was great meeting you this weekend if only briefly! You’re a hoot!

2. Wait, so Kaiser has a beard . . .

Does that mean they both have a mustache? I’m so confused.

3. Erin says:

Like my husband always says, it’s the accessories that make the man!

4. Devra says:

For the record, I do not have a facial hair now, I have not had facial hair in the past and I don’t plan to have a facial hair in the future. (and I would absolutely hope that if I ever grow chin hairs someone will alert me!)

However, like Erin, I do carry a purse and wear glasses.

5. Gidge says:

I was just assuming that this was the bag that the previously mentioned ointment was stored in.
    Thus, the clutching of the bag like it’s manna from heavan.

6. Gidge says:

yeah, ummmmm, whose purse IS that by the way?
    cuz, ummmmm……..I’m gonna pass the hat to get you a new purse.

7. Devra says:

Again, to clarify, I have my own purse and it doesn’t look at all like the Kaiser’s.

8. the kaise says:

This is what alcohol will do to you:

Sarah: “You have to pose for a picture with the purse!”
    Kaiser: “No!”
    Sarah: “Come on!”
    Kaiser: “Okay.”

As an American I refuse to take any personal responsibility for my actions.

9. The man bag is SO in!

10. Chase says:

It’s Tuesday – are we back in the groove yet?

I’m not, of course…it’s after 10am and I’m still in my robe, drinking gallons and gallons of coffee and trying to figure out how I can go back to sleep and still do something productive today.

It was great to meet and hang out with you this weekend! Yet another fantastic blogger chicky that I have added to my Bloglines. :)

11. What I want to know is how in the hell I made it out of San Jose without meeting the Queen and the Kaiser. Any guy who carries a man bag is all right by me.

And Sarah – now that I’ve met you, I’m more determined than ever to haul my arse back to NoVA for a visit.

12. Elizabeth says:

Every photo I see of Blogher makes me wish that I’d had more time to hang out with each and every person. There just wasn’t enough time! I’m so glad I met you Sarah, and thanks for introducing me to Devra, the Queen and the Kaiser! I’m already planning my trip to Chicago next year, if you’re there I hope we can hang out more.

comments

Trackbacks

1. [...] last one courtesy of The Kaiser. He sent it in an email that read exactly like [...]

2. [...] was almost as awesome as the time Aaron got to say “There is something strange afoot at the Circle K.” and there really was [...]

3. [...] to The Kaiser and the genius at Metal Injection, I bring you Sesame Street [...]