1) Two of my long lost friends from High School came to visit me. I hadn’t seen them in eight and ten years (respectively) and it was as if we had seen each other six months ago. It was great. We had a lot of fun.
2) The Bucs beat the Eagles. The Bucs beat the Eagles in the last 4 seconds of the game on a 62 yard field goal while there were seven (well five, the twins were wearing their jerseys, but they weren’t really paying attention) Tampa Bay fans in my living room. We were screaming so loud that we made Ian cry. I felt kind of bad about the crying part, but I’m still glad they won.
3) Gabe made some really good barbecue.
4) On Sunday morning the kids slept until after 8:00 am.
5) I beat Metro Dad in fantasy football.
(Okay, I totally admit this post was just a huge ploy to gloat about beating Pierre. It would have been posted closer to the actual weekend, but I’ve been trying since Tuesday to figure out how to post the scoreboard which I am clearly incapable of doing but the score was 83 – 71 if you were wondering.)