Every Friday Kelli has a game on her site called Friday Flicks. She puts up ten movie quotes and you guess what movie they are from, who said them and the theme of the quotes. I try to play every week.
Rules of the Game!
- I will post the week’s game every Friday morning. You will have the rest of Friday to guess. Sometime Saturday I will post answers and tally points.
- You get one comments worth of guesses, so make it good. You can guess at one or all of the quotes. Just don’t keep coming back and adding more comments.
- In order to get the points, you need to name the movie and the speaker. It can be the actor’s name or the character’s name.
- Only the first correct answer gets points. But go ahead and throw it out there if you think you know. Sometimes the other guy is wrong. You could still win.
- Please be honest in your guesses. Don’t go google it. Anybody could do that. Do you really want to be that guy?
- As for group guesses… no fun if you get the whole team together and knock out every single answer. Just get your friends to play too. I’ll give you an extra point if your friends come and guess and say you sent them.
For the past two months the game has been travelling. This Friday it is my week. Please don’t cheat, make me look good over here. Also go tell Kelli hi and that I sent you because then I get extra points.
See what you can do with these (and try to comment before Gabe because he has probably seen all of these movies a billion times)
1) That guy is tense. Tension is a killer. I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat.That guy is tense. Tension is a killer. I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat.
2) We grow copious amounts of ganja here, and you’re carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don’t look like your average horti-fucking-culturalist.
3) See, when a nuclear weapon detonates it unleashes an electromagnetic pulse which shuts down any power source within its blast radius. Now that tends not to matter in most cases because a nuclear weapon usually destroys everything you might need power for anyway. A pinch creates a similar electromagnetic pulse, but without the fuss of mass destruction and death. So instead of Hiroshima, you’d be getting the seventeenth century.
4) Is this the superintendent?… Yes, sir, I would like you to know that you have a whore living in 2R. Rossi, Janice Rossi… He’s MY husband. Get your own goddamn man.
5) Let me tell you what “Like a Virgin” is about. It’s all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It’s a metaphor for big dicks.
6) It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.
7) Say Lou, didya hear the one about the guy who couldn’t afford personalized plates so he went and changed his name to J3L2404?
8) They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they’ve all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? “I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How’ve you been?”
9) They say the fucking smog is the fucking reason you have such beautiful fucking sunsets.
10) Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you’ve got your parties mangled up. There’s no pussy here, just a dose that’ll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you’ve got “Replica” written down the side of your gun and the fact that I’ve got “Desert Eagle point five O”
written down the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now… Fuck off!
Good luck everyone!
PS – Devra and Aviva are giving away free stuff. Go check them out.