Well, I haven’t quite finished the book (Shut up. It’s a long book.), but since I was tagged, and since I love Kaleigh I thought I would tell you seven more random/strange things about myself.
Assuming you care:
1) I am obsessed with checking the search terms that bring people to my blog. Yesterday I got a hit for ‘my vagina is huge!’ and I shot beer out of my nose when I read it.
2) Speaking of obsessions, I think I spend more time than is healthy messing around in my Netflix queue. Right now I have 483 movies in there. I could belong to Netflix for 20 years and never watch them all.
3) My daughter informed me today that her children, my grandchildren, were going to be bad kids. Great.
4) I can’t stand Eric Bana. I don’t know why.
5) I am currently mad at the Palm people. I bought a new Palm Pilot in February. I read most of my books this way and I also play hours of Scrabble, Monopoly and solitaire on it because I can’t sit still and watch tv, but I love to watch tv. My palm has a dead spot in the upper right hand corner. This means that I can’t play the sudoku I downloaded because I can’t use the number 2. Anyway, I called the Palm people and even though I registered it and everything they want $150 to fix it. $150!!! A new one costs $199. Bastards.
6) I took this quiz to see which candidate I should support and it said I have the most in common with Bill Richardson. Who knew? I also share a lot of views with Joe Biden, Mike Gravel and Rudy Giuliani*. I’ve didn’t even know Mike Gravel was running for president**. It also appears that Tom Tancredo and I would probably not get along very well.
7) I rarely tag people for memes anymore because I am afraid I will either offend someone by tagging them or offend them by not tagging them. I know – it doesn’t make a bit of sense.
Stay tuned. I am still trying to come up with an idea for my next contest (since I actually have prizes). I will have an update on the current contest, and maybe even pictures of Claudia’s new haircut.
* Does anyone else find it odd that spellcheck does not like the word blog, but it is fine with the word Giuliani?
** Okay, let’s be honest. I’ve never heard of Mike Gravel before today.