So, I was in the shower and I had This Beastie Boys lyric stuck in my head “Shea Stadium the radium E M D squared” (which I always thought was Shea Stadium, palladium, EMC2, which is wrong. I looked it up here and they even give you the ‘meaning’ ) and I had a great idea for a post. I would call it “In 3s”. Of course those lyrics are from “The Sounds of Science”, but whatever.
This isn’t actually a meme, but it looks like one. Feel free to use it if you are bored.
Three Books I Finished Reading Recently
Three Books I’m Currently in the middle of Reading
1) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – J.K. Rowling – I totally thought it was Deathly Hollows until about 30 pages ago.
Three Books I want to Read
1) Snuff – Chuck Palahniuk– I love Chuck Palahniuk, even if I can’t say his last name. Plus the Amazon description reads “”Six hundred dudes. One porn queen. A world record for the ages. A must-have movie for every discerning collector of things erotic.” and then “Didn’t one of us on purpose set out to make a snuff movie.” How could I not be intrigued?
2) Special Topis in Calamity Physics – Marisha Pessl – Don’t worry, it isn’t actually a book about physics.
Three States Where I Have Lived
Three Songs I Can’t Seem to Get Sick Of
1) Michael – Franz Ferdinand
2) Down in a Hole (unplugged) – Alice in Chains
3) Annie’s Song – John Denver – I know. I know. I don’t get it either.
Three Movies I Can’t Seem to Get Sick Of
1) The Usual Suspects
2) Grosse Point Blank
3) Office Space
Three Movies That I Hated
2) The Hulk
3) Transformers – Maybe I’m not an 11 year old boy after all.
Three Things I Find Frustrating
1) Potty Training
2) My Palm Pilot is dying and I’ve only had it for six or seven months. Palm’s customer service blows.
3) I still can’t get throught “Free Bird” on Guitar Hero II.
Three Posts That Cracked Me Up this Week
1) This one from I Am Bossy (sorry, link no longer works)
2) Any of the lolnfl posts on Kissing Suzy Kolber.
3) It’s the picture. The picture of Devra and Mr. Spock slays me. The post is funny too… but that picture.
Three Completely Random things That Make Me Laugh
1) The Hamburglar
3) The name Atari Bigby.