One is Silver and the Other’s Gold

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “One is Silver and the Other’s Gold”.

comments

Comments

1. Vicky says:

Erika. My best friend since nursery school. She is a sister to me. I think one of the best things is that we have a video and now DVD of our spring break Sr. Year were we got all arty and made movies- they are awful but we love them.

2. Sonia says:

My best friend Kim is like that, we can talk about things from 20 plus years ago as if they happened yesterday. New friends are lovely, but old friends know how dorky you used to be and still love you.

3. Michelle says:

oh wow, you are lucky! my bf is all the way in Seattle. that would be the coolest thing ever if my girlfriend ever moved next to me. see I also start talking like I am in high school just thinking about her!

4. Lori says:

HOLY COW! Aawwwwwwies, ain’t we just the cutest! It seems like yesterday, but we’re really *that* old, aren’t we? Sigh…

I love you too.

And that Matt guy, he’s kind of cute, isn’t he?

5. Arwen says:

Kara of Cape Buffalo fame is mine. She was my first roommate ever. A few years later I was her husband’s roommate for a year and now our daughter’s are tight. I have known Kara for 25 years.

6. Momo Fali says:

Crap. I’m a boyfriend stealer. May explain why my best friend is named Corona.

7. mommypie says:

I’ve been lucky enough to stay tight with my three best buds for over 25 years – we’re scattered across the country, but when we get together, it’s like no time has passed at all. The older I get, the more I realize there’s no topping that kind of history.

BTW – Love your blog!

8. Jerseygirl89 says:

There’s just something about friends from high school that can never be replaced.

9. Bill Beck says:

Congratulations!!! You have been nominated for a 2007 Best Of Blog Award!! Especially designed to bring attention to lower profile bloggers, The BoB

10. Candy says:

That’s so cool. I’ve lost touch with almost everyone who knew me as a kid, and it’s sad. No one knows “me” if you know what I mean. Or maybe that’s just maudlin.

11. pawpads says:

First time visit ~ hello!

My best friend and I have been friends for 24 years. Between her and my husband, I have no secrets. I worry when I leave the room and see them talking!

12. Amie says:

Oh fun! Those kind of BFF’s are so hard to find as an adult.. really you can’t.. b/c only those can endure horrible 80′s hair styles (i love urs in the pics : ) and wild times to look back on.
    Congrats on having urs close!

13. Kara says:

I actually at Arwen’s house now. Yay for friends who share a checkered past. And congrats on the BoB’s? I didn’t realize you were low profile ;)

comments