Ah yes. The six random things meme. Again. But Karen tagged me and you don’t screw around with Karen so here goes.
Six random and weird things about me.
1) Back in the days of cds I used to play something I called “The Game” which involved listening to every one of my cds in alphabetical order.
I had well over 1000 cds.
I did this about once a year.
It took months.
2) I am obsessed with Keens.
3) There are over 200 books on my “to read” list.
4) I wanted to name my child Gruden after the Bucs won the Super Bowl but Gabe said that was crazy.
5) I hate “American Idol” and I won’t watch “Survivor” but I have no problem watching the reality shows about hair salons on Bravo.
6) I take surveys for money. A lot. Seriously. I’ve been doing this one for years. I’ve made hundreds of dollars this way.
That is all.