Beer is Addicted to Me

My friend Lori sent me this.

Beerisaddictedtome Beer is Addicted to Me

I have no idea who drew this or where she got it but it makes me laugh.

pixel Beer is Addicted to Me

comments

Comments

1. Hahaha, that explains so much about my relationship with beer. I thought it was me, but no! Its the beer’s fault! w000t!

2. dray says:

it’s from cyanide and happiness, one of the best web comics ever. totally addicted to them. check them out here (one a day): http://www.explosm.net/comics/1311/

3. M.A. Smith says:

It makes me laugh too.

And I don’t even drink beer.

Ice cream, on the other hand, is totally addicted to me.

4. Thanks for making me smile.

I have a similar problem with vodka. It keeps finding me and it always manages to get in.

5. Wendy says:

Imagine my delight as I skimmed through my reader, taking a gulp of my Corona on this sunny afternoon, and saw this! Thanks for the snort!

6. O my God that’s it exactly. Your comics are true, Sarah and the Goon Squad.

7. Ree says:

Vodka is addicted to me. I think I was Russian in a past life.

8. Emily says:

Oh my dear Sarah, please let me introduce you to the rest of Cyanide and Happiness. (And really, I apologize for not introducing you sooner. Please, please forgive me!)

Today’s comic:

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

9. carolyn says:

I have a new excuse to tell my husband!

10. cheryl says:

While I don’t think they’re necessarily addicted to me, there is a magnetic pull that red wine and Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced with sprinkles demonstrate with me in lab experiments.

Great comic, thanks Sarah and Goon Squad.

11. sara says:

Not related to the comic but… when I google for your site, Google tells me “This site may harm your computer.” and there’s a link to more info here: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://sarahandthegoonsquad.com/
    Looks like you might want to contact them so they can re-review your site since you got the virus/trojan/whatever cleaned up. Just thought you should know :)

By the way, Hi! I’ve been reading here for a long time but just don’t usually leave comments. I’m expecting a baby in a couple months and love reading about your adventures!

12. Well this explains everything.

13. DC Urban Dad says:

MMMMMMMM beer. Sounds like the perfect Father’s Day treat.

14. Jamie says:

That’s hilarious. I was really pumped about buying hubby’s favorite beer today so I could have one..or three. ;)

15. Jarrard says:

Wow, just got home from the lake….. I think I had this conversation both Friday and Saturday night with dock neighbors. Except I was on a raft – with a Marguerita.

16. Christina says:

That suddenly explains so much. ;)

17. Darcy says:

I knew it wasn’t me after all!

I love this.