Beer is Addicted to Me

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Beer is Addicted to Me”.

comments

Comments

1. Hahaha, that explains so much about my relationship with beer. I thought it was me, but no! Its the beer’s fault! w000t!

2. dray says:

it’s from cyanide and happiness, one of the best web comics ever. totally addicted to them. check them out here (one a day): http://www.explosm.net/comics/1311/

3. M.A. Smith says:

It makes me laugh too.

And I don’t even drink beer.

Ice cream, on the other hand, is totally addicted to me.

4. Thanks for making me smile.

I have a similar problem with vodka. It keeps finding me and it always manages to get in.

5. Wendy says:

Imagine my delight as I skimmed through my reader, taking a gulp of my Corona on this sunny afternoon, and saw this! Thanks for the snort!

6. O my God that’s it exactly. Your comics are true, Sarah and the Goon Squad.

7. Ree says:

Vodka is addicted to me. I think I was Russian in a past life.

8. Emily says:

Oh my dear Sarah, please let me introduce you to the rest of Cyanide and Happiness. (And really, I apologize for not introducing you sooner. Please, please forgive me!)

Today’s comic:

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

9. carolyn says:

I have a new excuse to tell my husband!

10. cheryl says:

While I don’t think they’re necessarily addicted to me, there is a magnetic pull that red wine and Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced with sprinkles demonstrate with me in lab experiments.

Great comic, thanks Sarah and Goon Squad.

11. sara says:

Not related to the comic but… when I google for your site, Google tells me “This site may harm your computer.” and there’s a link to more info here: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://sarahandthegoonsquad.com/
    Looks like you might want to contact them so they can re-review your site since you got the virus/trojan/whatever cleaned up. Just thought you should know :)

By the way, Hi! I’ve been reading here for a long time but just don’t usually leave comments. I’m expecting a baby in a couple months and love reading about your adventures!

12. Well this explains everything.

13. DC Urban Dad says:

MMMMMMMM beer. Sounds like the perfect Father’s Day treat.

14. Jamie says:

That’s hilarious. I was really pumped about buying hubby’s favorite beer today so I could have one..or three. ;)

15. Jarrard says:

Wow, just got home from the lake….. I think I had this conversation both Friday and Saturday night with dock neighbors. Except I was on a raft – with a Marguerita.

16. Christina says:

That suddenly explains so much. ;)

17. Darcy says:

I knew it wasn’t me after all!

I love this.