Randomness Part 123

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Randomness Part 123”.

comments

Comments

1. Vic says:

Don’t do it! This commenting on every single post you read thing is way way tiring. Soon you won’t have a comment left in you and you’ll resort to posting crappy meaningless comments like this one!

2. Mrs. Who says:

I gave up on the Christmas card thing years ago. I think they are just a silly waste of time.

But that’s just my opinion. If they work for you and you love doing it – more power to you!

3. Lori says:

I am not sending Christmas cards. Feel like utter failure in this regard. Maybe I can get organised to send “Happy January 10th” cards.

4. Angela says:

Last night as I stared out the window of my hotel room (where I was protecting a young girl who is currently hiding from a blood-thirsty hoodlum) I had a vision of you writing this entry. Now that you HAVE written it, I believe I shall gracefully dance my way into a cafeteria, where I will eat nothing (while dreaming of slaughtering a lion).

5. Sarah says:

I KNEW IT!

6. catnip says:

Oh, good idea, and we should click on peoples ads too!

7. TwoBusy says:

If it makes you feel any better, I’m playing for the championship in my FFL this weekend.

I know it certainly makes ME feel better…

8. ashley says:

Ah, the Christmas card. I actually do one of those letters,stop laughing, and it is a royal pain. But now everyone expects it, bah humbug. Consider yourself going green for Christmas and saving the trees :)

9. motherofbun says:

I’ve felt guilty wondering how many trees I killed in order to send out cards.

And you know… Alice from Fluid Pudding? I thought of her too when I read the Twilight Books. How wild!

10. De in D.C. says:

I’m in the championship this weekend in Kristen’s league, and HAVE DeAngelo Williams, so you BETTER NOT be talking smack about him! I totally need all the good winning vibes I can get.

Don’t feel bad about the cards; I’m a tool, too. The last time I sent them out to friends I was in HS. You know, back when I had time for that $#!T

11. Kristabella says:

Oh geez, holiday cards are the death of me. All because one year like 6 years ago, I ran into Dusty Baker and thought it would be funny to have him on my Xmas card. Six year later, I panic every September and start stalking famous people.

This year it was Helio Castroneves.

12. M.A. Smith says:

I have never sent out Christmas cards. I don’t even have kids to blame it on.

13. I love the idea of spreading commenty love in lieu of sending cards. If only I’d heard about this BEFORE I actually mailed the freaking cards. Um, thanks? ;)

Heading over to see the giveaway!

14. Mac & Cheese says:

No cards here either. All over facebook I hear about how stressed people are about getting their cards out. I don’t get that.

15. Matthew says:

It wasn’t me. I suspect Pierre. (The A$$hole and his seven game winning streak.)

16. tifRN says:

holiday cards? wha?? i’m moving in 7 days. there will be no cards, bitches.

17. Kelley says:

All my blogging buddies were all ‘email me your addy and I will send you a card’ and I was all ‘yeah, thanks but I won’t send you one cause I still haven’t mailed out last years…’

Where do these people find the damn TIME?

18. Mich says:

I’m doing my civic duty and leaving a comment. For the economy and all. I’m not doing Christmas cards this year, although I usually do send them. It’s sort of a nice guilty feeling like when you skip school or play hookie from work.

19. Kristi says:

I’m NOT sending holiday cards this year because I’m going green, saving trees and MONEY. (And I don’t really have the time.)

20. denese says:

i love the idea of new year cards, especially since i love doing paper crafts (and don’t particularly love red & green together). also i love receiving mail; i know if i send something to someone, they’ll probably return the favor. what’s that about holidays and selflessness? does not compute.

however, my baby loves the idea of waking up every 3 hours during the night, and my husband loves the idea of me as personal assistant/shopper, housekeeper, chef, pet wrangler, wife and THEN singular entity as a person with individual interests.

maybe i’ll start working on the valentines NOW.

21. Feisty says:

Randomness is always my favorite blog to do. It’s just empting all the crap from my head.

Crazy thing is, I got laundry up to my shins, clean mind you, but just not put away, I take it up and dump it on my bedroom floor, anywho, I still find the time to hand make glitter and all, 45 Christmas cards… but I am only seeing about 20 hanging on my door… 25 people owe me… tools…hee hee…

22. c says:

I don’t do them either.

23. Alison says:

Not sure – but maybe the 7 fantasy leagues and the not doing holiday cards are related. But really, we don’t need cards from you since we get daily updates right here.

24. Seven leagues? Holy hell, how did you keep track of all your players?

comments