I don’t mean to be a whiner, but I have only left my house twice in the past 10 days and both times it was to the grocery store and back. Tack a full week onto that and you will have the number of days since both of my children have gone to school and I was free to run errands or work in peace.
Needless to say, I am fairly pissy. I started four posts this morning and they were all so bitchy that I couldn’t post them. One was just a list of spoilers. I don’t know what my problem is.
The good news is that tomorrow I not only get to leave the house, but I am visiting a city I have never been to before and it is 30 degree warmer there than it is here.
Anyway, to avoid listening to me complain it is time for my latest installment of Questions for You!
1) I will be flying without my children. What should I read? (Bonus points if I can pick it up at the airport)
2) What is your favorite casino in Las Vegas?
3) What is your lucky number?
4) What is the best game I can get as an iPhone app?
5) If you could fly anywhere in the world this weekend where would you go?