3 Unrelated Things That All Make Me Nervous

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “3 Unrelated Things That All Make Me Nervous”.

comments

Comments

1. Lynn Craig says:

Yes, that phrase would have me FRIGHTENED too! love the “accidentally” part!

ha!

2. PunditMom says:

I love when kids ask those “accidentally” questions.

3. ClumberKim says:

Totally with you on the snakes.

The litter box? Think of all the other places pee could have happened and you’ll feel better.

4. I don’t know, those things could be related. I wonder if I could train a snake to ride a motorcycle and use a cat box? Hmmm. . .

5. Vic says:

You let em pee in the litter box one day and the next day you find…

6. William says:

Was it the clumping kind at least?

7. mommymae says:

i saw the same video in driver’s ed! ahhhhh!!!!!

8. Jenni says:

what if my pants somehow came off and i just happened to be near the litter box and pee started coming out of me? just by accident???

hahaha!

9. Kristabella says:

I’m nervous driving behind any kind of truck with long poles or stakes on it. Like they would fly off and impale me.

10. Hey, at least it was the litter box as opposed to the carpet.

11. Issa says:

Oh that is the worst question. Shudder. Kids…gotta love em.

I always get nervous around motorcycles, because my dad was hit once on his. Course the woman hit him on purpose, but still.

12. Ahhh, the “accidentallys.” My children have a very bad case of them.

13. Dana says:

Ack! I don’t like snakes either. And the cat litter thing is kinda funny. ;)

14. Mad Woman says:

Ask them how you “accidentally” pee in a litter box. I’d love to know the answer. It cracked me up for sure!

Snakes don’t bother me but motorcycles sure do…especially when I’m driving.

15. 1) Me, too!

2) Hey! Me, too!

3) “Well then, Sweetie, you’d have to scoop it yourself.”

16. Laurie says:

I’m afraid of the same kind of trucks Kristabella is, especially since I read a news story where a man commuting to work was impaled with a similar-sounding object off of a similar-sounding truck.

Add driving-behind-motorcycles phobia to our weird similarity list for which we’ll need to invent a nicer name.

Finally, I’m going to have to switch up which child is my favorite, but he wins today.

17. Tammy says:

I call them the “What if’s”, my class has a bad case of the “what if’s”. I like to answer with, “What if you do what you are supposed to, then we won;t have that problem.”

I think the littler box is a better choice than a garbage can.

18. Kelley says:

agree totally.

Kids are a constant source of nervousness that increases as they age.

19. Mel says:

It’s an excellent, hypothetical what if :-)

comments