Again

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Again”.

comments

Comments

1. I’m the green one.

2. Obviously.

3. Lori says:

I knew exactly which one was you. And I’m sorry.

4. KathiD says:

More strom! That sucks!

5. Ugh. I can’t even imagine.

6. Laurie says:

Today was definitely one of those we’re the same person days, minus the school thing.

I said “Freeze. Freeze. Go outside and do that.” Please.

7. Uh…they weren’t going to be closed for the holiday? Do they close for Stalin’s birthday, then? Mao’s?

8. Anne says:

Woah, SERIOUSLY? How many school days have they gotten off from this snow now?

I feel like I should send you some of the truffles I made yesterday just so you can get through the day. Also, liquor.

Good luck!

9. Heather says:

If it makes you feel better they announced yesterday that we won’t be having school on TUESDAY. My kids haven’t been to school since 2/5 and they sent them home 2 hrs early that day.

10. leel says:

holy crap. maybe you should just move to canada. My city (Ottawa) budgeted $67 Million for snow removal this year. Apparently we didnt need it – you are getting all our snow & we have had minimal all year long! We have maybe 1 snow day per schoolyear. I can imagine how bad it must be for school to be closed that long.

good gawd…

11. Tammy says:

Are there snow days in the schedule or do they have to make it up at the end of the year?

12. Kristabella says:

I always wondered what all you parents were complaining about. And then I was in Atlanta and Ali’s kids had a snow day and I was like “I GET IT NOW!”

So I can’t even imagine what this never-ending streak of snow days is like.

I should send booze.

13. Devra says:

Josh’s 4th grade teacher emailed homework assignments so I could print them out and give them to him. Only I misread and thought he had to do 5 worksheets about HORMONES.

Homophones are what they are studying.

Homeschool FAIL.

I am not cut out for this. We turned down an assignment to Minot in North Dakota, the universe has a sick sense of humor.

14. freckletree. says:

i think you should move.

i also think that you should also start mixing pills with your alcohol. tranquilizers, muscle relaxers, sleeping pills . . . maybe not all at once.

or maybe?

15. Bethany says:

We have another snow day tomorrow. I hear ya!

16. We didn’t have school here due to President’s Day. A Day that I clearly think they should be in school, maybe learning extra history or something.

Although with all the snow coming down and the ice school tomorrow is looking a bit suspect.

17. Cristin says:

My father is a recently retired high school english teacher for Ffx County and is just tickled with this whole mess.
    I feel for you. Are your kids going to be in school til July?
    The horror!!!!

18. Angela says:

Funny part of this story you did not see-the waiter came over to the table while the texting was occurring- Leslie looked up briefly to order another margarita…because we could!

comments