I was just in the airplane bathroom (no, this is not about poop) when I noticed the lovely wallpaper.
I think my questions are obvious:
1) There is wallpaper in the airplane lavatories? I have to pay $25 per bag and six bucks for a shitty sandwich and United is spending money on wallpapering the restrooms? What the hell?
2) Who is small enough to fit in there and wallpaper the place? Are there children performing this task? Is Twiggy working for the airlines?
3) Somebody is actually in charge for buying the wallpaper for airplane. Someone gets paid to do this. Weird.
4) Number three wasn’t really a question at all was it?
5) If I weren’t a blogger would I spend significantly less time pondering airplane restrooms? Or would I just bother my husband with this sort of nonsense?
6) Wait – but I am a blogger. Can I write this flight off now that I’ve written this?
7) This is exactly the sort of crap that is preventing me from getting a book deal, isn’t it?