The Gift I Do Not Intend to Outgrow

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “The Gift I Do Not Intend to Outgrow”.

comments

Comments

1. TwoBusy says:

Totally sweet, dude.

2. Nancy says:

Semin DM’d you? Holy crap!

Awesome jersey. You will have a great time at the Winter Classic. Let’s Go Caps!

3. Laurie says:

You call them sweaters if you want to sound like a pretentious newly-minted hockey fan or you’re Don Cherry, Joe B. or Locker. So no, jersey is totally fine.

Can we leave now?

4. The jealousy, it burns! GO CAPS!!!

5. Frank Sucks says:

They’re sweaters, because they were actually sweaters at one time, it being ice and all. But since us Americans have Borg’ed the game, jerseys seems to be the word now.

As for the Caps, I really like Ovechkin but I can never really root for the Caps, since I never have really gotten over Dale Hunter’s cheap shot in the 93 playoffs.

Enjoy the Classic, it looks like fun.

6. OMG. I. Am. So. Jealous. Have a blast at the Classic!

7. Kevin says:

“Sick like my wrist shot!”
    Who knew both high end fashion and hockey skills could be considered one in the same?
    Enjoy your trip.

8. norm says:

Semin stains are hard to get out of your clothes, so be sure to wash that in cold water with similarly colored garments!

What.

9. clumberkim says:

She had to go and publicly announce that I am consorting with the enemy.

I still have no idea what I’m wearing, besides many, many layers. The Pens winter classic jersey/sweaters are fugly. You may see me in my Bruins Terry O’Reilly jersey.

10. mrschaos says:

Awesome.
    And at the risk of being razzed for being a Sharks fan (go easy on me) I was one proud mama when my girly-girl 13yo asked for a Pavelski jersey/sweater for Christmas this year.

I might shed a tear when she opens it. ;)

comments

Trackbacks

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by GoonSquadSarah, Care.com. Care.com said: Awesome. Just awesome. RT @GoonSquadSarah: The gift I do not intend to outgrow. http://bit.ly/dRNtMk [...]