Not Quite Snakes on a Plane

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Not Quite Snakes on a Plane”.

comments

Comments

1. magpie says:

Yeah. The last time I flew, I brought The Aristocrats to watch – I wanted to see it, but I didn’t want to watch it at home. It doesn’t look like much, but it totally made me squirm.

2. Shannon says:

Once when I was on a plane, a (creepy old) guy a couple of rows ahead of me on the aisle was reading a Playboy. He wasn’t shy about the centerfold either. Held that baby up high to get a good look.

Oh and I while in college I watched “My Own Private Idaho” with.my.dad very very uncomfortable. I was not aloud to pick the movies after that.

(Sorry didn’t mean to hijack your post and make it all about me)

3. Frankly, I think it would’ve been way worse if someone had seen you watching Sister Act 2.

4. The last time I flew somewhere I started watching True Blood, and then I noticed the couple of little kids behind me and I started to panic a bit so I shut it off.

5. anthony says:

I always watch the office.. its funny and distracting if the plane ride sucks

6. smart aleck says:

And that’s why they invented those anti-shoulder surfing screen protectors.

7. I always go with a romantic comedy. . I find because I am trapped on a plane, they are like 50% better. So a totally stupid movie like Sweet Home Alabama goes from Total Crap too, perfectly entertaining. I did once watch The Exorcist on a flight home from London. That was kind of awesome.

8. Vicky says:

Sort of like how I watch things like The Pianist, Casino or Sorority Row while I cook dinner? The kids don’t even enter the room most of the time but the minute Dom comes home and boom! sex scene, major Joe Pesci violence or gore and the girls are all glued to the screen. Awesome.

9. leel says:

six feet under! by far, my most fave series EVER. Fun for travelling too! HA!
    I remember bringing along Oprah’s 20th season special dvd set to portugal with us and bawling while sitting on the floor of laguardia. awesome!

10. Kate says:

The person next to you should be commending you for having such superb taste in television. That is the proper reaction after realizing someone is watching “Six Feet Under.”

comments