Randomness Part 136

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Randomness Part 136”.

comments

Comments

1. floreksa says:

I’ll replace Kurt Cobain with the guy who plays Thor in the new movie. I’m convinced its the same actor. We went on an SOA bender in April. Watched all 3 seasons. Need it to start back up ASAP.

2. Issa says:

Netflix on Demand my be one of the greatest inventions.

I’m a big fan of Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food.

3. He totally looks like Kurt Cobain, and I am crazy jealous about your US Netflix On Demand. Canadian Netflix On Demand still doesn’t have Sons of Anarchy…or many many other things that I’d like to watch.

4. Cheryl says:

With you entirely on the Kurt Cobain casting. Think Nic Cage could do Krist, and how’s about Dave Grohl playing himself? He’s always charming…and you know he’s from the DC area, yes? His mom taught English at my high school…. ;)

Kisses to the goons…

5. Liz says:

My kids won’t even go near Old Navy, with those creepy mannequins, which probably is a good thing, right?

6. Mylifeasitis says:

Re: Ben and Jerry’s. That is one of my favorite flavors too, until I found raspberry cheesecake and red velvet cake, that is

7. Sports Mama says:

I had to actually read through your post three times before I realized you wrote anything other than “Jax Teller”…

*sigh*

I just love him. Or maybe I’m just putting a pretty face on a seriously bad case of lust. Either way. :)

8. Why is it that once we become married moms we become such sluts in our heads?

9. Laurie says:

I didn’t need to get married or become a mom to be one of those.

10. That mannequin is scary! Old Navy does some weird things.

I’m catching up, but I just read your post on bridges and it’s too old to let me comment. Yes! If you figure out where the bridge goes, let me know. I find bridges scarier than headless mannequins. (Literally and metaphorically.)

11. vicky says:

I love,love Sons of Anarchy. Though I hate Clay so much I almost can’t watch sometimes.

12. Your Mother says:

There is more than one reggae song?

comments