8 Things I Learned About Myself While Scanning Old Photos
1. I was neither fat nor ugly.
I’m not entirely sure why I thought I was.
2. I was also very, very tan.
3. I went to see the Circle Jerks at Jannus Landing. I have absolutely no recollection of the show but I do have the flyer and the ticket stub.
4. I kept a lot of flyers and ticket stubs.
5. I used to actually do things to my hair.
I don’t know if they were necessarily good things, but they were things.
6. I had a lot of fun in high school.
I guess I already knew that.
7. I have come a long way but I haven’t changed that much.
8. I am still a sucker for nostalgia.