– Somebody’s claim to fame is is hitting glass bottles with sticks on U2’s “I Will Follow”. I bet they drive their grandchildren crazy talking about it.
– For a person that isn’t really into Amon Amarth, I sure do have a lot of Amon Amarth on my iPod. I should probably do something about that.
– Mowing the lawn is both Zen and mind numbing. You can zone out, but really you are just walking in circles that keep getting smaller.
– I keep forgetting to make a Press Page.
– I don’t know why I took a shower before I mowed the lawn. What a waste of time and water.
– Somebody also played the glockenspiel on “I Will Follow”.*
– Glockenspiel is a hilarious word. Glockenspiel.
That is all. My lawn really isn’t that big.
* I looked it up when I came inside. It was Steve Lillywhite. He produced the album “Boy”. The internet also says that bottles were thrown on the floor and bicycle wheels were spun and hit with knives and bottles, but it doesn’t say who did it. Maybe it was Steve Lillywhite. Maybe it was Bono. The mystery remains unsolved.