Little Miss Pissypants called me out.
1. Legal First name? Sarah.
2. Were you named after anyone? No.
3. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes.
4. When did you last cry? Yesterday, a song in the car made me cry.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast Beef. Rare.
6. What is your birth date? December 17th
7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? Either Boys II Men, Blackhawk, or The Sea Hags
8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes. I love to watch football and drink beer too!
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, never. I never use sarcasm.
10. What are your nicknames? Feather, ZaZa, Sadie, Tiffer, Armpit
11. Would you bungee jump? Probably not.
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I almost always wear my birkenstocks, but if I’m wearing tennis shoes, I do.
13. Do you think that you are strong? Smell isn’t everything. Seriously, not really, but I am mean, and I’ve gotten a lot stronger carrying around twins.
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate
15. Shoe Size? 10
16. Red or pink? Red
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My belly
18. Who do you miss most? Zoe, but she will be here in two weeks.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Grey pants, barefoot
20. What are you listening to right now? This Hat. I’m not joking. My Mom is letting them watch the video over and over in the living room. I can hear it from back here.
21. What did you eat for breakfast? Bacon, Egg and Cheese Lean Pocket
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Maroon.
23. What is the weather like right now? Hot and humid, as usual.
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? Michelle
25.The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Height
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Little Miss Pissypants, my favorite non-tart.
27. Favorite Drink? Beer. Harp is my favorite.
28. Hair Color? brown
29. Do you wear contacts? Yes, but I don’t have them in now, so sorry for any typos.
30. Favorite Food? Bacon
31. Last Movie You Watched? I watched half of “Ed Wood” last night.
32. Favorite Day Of The Year? Super Bowl Sunday
33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Neither really, but I guess Happy Endings. I haven’t been the same since I saw “The Ring”
34. Summer Or Winter? Winter, but here winter is 60 degrees.
35. Hugs OR Kisses? kisses
36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? cheesecake
37. Living Arrangements? Gabe, Ian, Claudia, Klaus, Sid and I in a house.
38. What Books Are You Reading? “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” by Rowling and “Persuasion” by Jane Austen
39. What’s On Your Mouse Pad? Dell
40.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Half of “Ed Wood”
41. Favorite Smells? bacon or lemon
42. Favorite junk food? doritos
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
44. What’s the farthest you’ve been from home? Tahiti
Since Little Miss Pissy Pants already called on Mr. Hand and Meatbag, (and I’m guessing they will call Lola, Ms. Ellieand Jamwall) and Smell the Glove is blogless, I hereby preditctibly appoint: Alison, Bridgette, Becky and QOS. You have your orders.