1) We accepted a bid on our house yesterday – hooray! Now I don’t have to keep it so damn clean all of the time.
2) If I took Dooce out of my links, would I be in trouble with the blogging Gods? Do people even use my links?
3) My friend Mike sent me a book by Tom Gabriel Fischer. Some of you might remember him better as Thomas G. Warrior. I can’t wait to read it.
4) The Goon Squad had their 18 month check up yesterday. Everybody is larger than average.
5) A large percentage of the people who post comments on “Stuff on My Cat” are real jerks. I am going to become a dog person. These people called Ian fat and ugly. I hope they get horrible diarrhea.
6) I’m not sure weather to laugh or to be scared, but Aaron sent me this link to a video that the Calgary Flames put out in 1987. They’re red hot!
6) Ian has invented his own sign (as in sign language sign) for pretzels with cheese. I am not lying.