I was tagged by On the Banks of the Rio Grande . This is that meme where you say six weird things that people don’t know about you then tag six other people. PLAY BALL!
1) I hate mustard. I don’t even like to smell it or touch it unless it can’t be avoided.
2) I sang back up on an Iced Earth album.
3) I feel massive guilt that I don’t call my brother more often.
4) I know who left me the mean comment about my hair.
5) Sometimes, when I’m buying fresh green beans at the grocery store, I get freaked out because they look like snakes and I can’t put any more of them in the bag.
6) This morning I fell down three stairs and didn’t spill my coffee, but I’m pretty sure I am going to have a huge bruise on my butt and another one on my right wrist.
Erin is only off the hook because I assume someone has already tagged her. If they haven’t yet, it is only a matter of time. Tammy is only off the hook because her birthday is coming up, and I didn’t buy her anything.