I haven’t done a meme in a long time. It isn’t that I mean to not do them, it is just that I forget, and then lose the link or e-mail or whatever. If you tag me and I blow you off, just remind me. I’ll try to get around to it.
What I am trying to tell you is this. Shash tagged me with the eight random facts meme, and although I am breaking the rules by 1) not posting the rules themselves and 2) not tagging anybody else, I don’t really have anything good to write about today, so here are eight completely random things about me.
1) As I type this I can hear my daughter accusing my son of pooping in his pants. Awesome.
2) I was walking around without shoes on this morning and my feet are really dirty.
3) In Jr. High my room was covered in pictures of Duran Duran that I got out of Tiger Beat. Later these pictures were replaced with pictures of Motley Crue, Ratt and other hair metal bands.
4) No matter what Gabe says, I did go to an accredited college. Yes, you heard me, UCF is accredited.
5) I am left handed.
6) As much as I am shocked and offended by what Mike Vick did, I am still glad I got a chance to see him play football in person last year.
7) I hate mustard.
8) The name for my iTunes folder is Dick LeBeau. It isn’t that I have any especially strong feeling towards the coach, I just think it is a hilarious name. Our hard drive is Ted Danson and our back up drives are Bill and Ted.
Feel free to play along if you are bored, but no pressure.
(How the heck did that smiley face get there? It is supposed to be the number eight.)