Amy at Tastes Like Crazy tagged me for the seven things meme. Yes, I’ve done it before. I may even do it again.
1) I don’t know how many of you love “Arrested Development” the way that we do, but you are, you may be the only people that will understand this. I’ve been trying to get the kids to tell Gabe “No, it’s me – Gene Parmesan.”
2) One of my favorite words is stigmata.
3) The other day I watched the movie “Becket” and I Peter O’Toole reminded me of Brad Pitt.
4) We have an unusual rule in our house: No Dancing in the Shower. We have to have this rule otherwise Ian would fall down every time he bathed standing up.
5) I am reading Dune and it makes me thirsty.
6) I seem to be competing for the world record of for the person who does the seven things meme the most times.
7) I love to know what people have on their iPods. I love it so much that I could not resist this iTunes meme:
I saw this over on Kate’s blog and I was so curious about what my answers would be I decided to just do the thing myself. (Yes, I know I am a dork.)
Now, keep in mind that I share my iTunes with somebody, so if it is really super lame (and not opera) let’s just assume it is Gabe’s music, okay?
How many total songs?
18869 songs. 47.9 days worth.
Sort by song title – First and Last…
A*s Clown – Ministry and Jello Biafra
? – Outkast (if you don’t like that answer, please accept 9th Wonder (Blackitolism) by Digable Planets)
Sort by Time – Shortest and Longest…
Digustipated – Tool, 1 second
Blue Collar Comedy Tour – Larry the Cable Guy, 1:13:31
(Longest actual song is MX – Deftones)
Sort by Album – First and Last…
Abbey Road – The Beatles
Yo Gabba Gabba – It was an EP that Nick Jr. sent me
Sort by Artist – First and Last…
Top Five Most Played Songs…*
Roaches in the Sink – Alice Donut, 101 plays
7 Words – Deftones, 97 plays
Killing Zone – Rancid, 97 plays
Carry On – Common Rider, 94 plays
The Air Near My Fingers – The White Stripes, 92 plays
Find the following words. How many songs show up?
Sex: 120, Death: 232 , Love: 800, You: 2057, Home: 170, Boy: 578, Girl: 388
First five songs that come up on Party Shuffle…
Bounce (Let me See Ya Throw It) – Busta Rhymes
Velouria – The Pixies
She’s Leaving Home -The Beatles
What More Can I Do -The Zombies
Shelter From the Storm – Bob Dylan
I won’t tag anyone, but I know a few Daddy Bloggers who could make an interesting post out of this.
* Gabe wanted me to stick a note on here to tell you something important. Our playcounts are very skewed by the fact that our iTunes was completely wiped out and restarted in August. All of those counts are from August until now.