1) I complimented my son on his cute belly and he told me not to write a blog post about it.
2) When I get a UPS or FedEx delivery the other kids in the neighborhood come over to see if it is a video game.
3) The other day I left a comment on my friend’s blog suggesting that she call me to talk about administering suppositories to children – literally shoving things up kids’ butts. If I weren’t a mother of young children I would probably go to prison for that sort of behavior.
4) I have very close friends that I tend to think of by their twitter name.
5) I no longer think it is strange when I get things in the mail from Yahoo!
6) Most of the moms in Ian’s class know about the time my underpants fell down in Tae Kwon Do.
7) I just asked my husband “If I am writing ‘kids butts’ where to I put the apostrophe?” and he didn’t even ask me why I wanted to know.