7 Ways That Mommyblogging Has Changed My Life

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “7 Ways That Mommyblogging Has Changed My Life”.

comments

Comments

1. jodifur says:

I referred to you, on video, as @goonsquadsarah.

2. Shannon says:

Oh that is too funny. My kids don’t get it yet…so I’m safe for a while!

3. patois says:

Brilliant reasons, indeed.

4. clumberkim says:

I introduced someone by their twitterID today. And I spend time thinking about how to hashtag actual speech.

5. flutter says:

um, I just sat mesmerized by your header for like, 2 minutes. it made me forget what brilliance I was going to fling at you.

6. Nicole says:

It’s so nice to know what a deep and meaningful impact mommyblogging has had on your live, I’m verklempt (plus a bit tipsy so had trouble typing that word)…

7. HA! Word.

8. Catch the Kids says:

I’d love to hear a few more…

9. Burgh Baby says:

If people expect me to call them by their real names instead of their twitter names, well, they should have made their twitter name their real name. I can remember a max of one name per person. The end.

10. DC Urban Dad says:

Seriously where do you put that apostrophe. I never can get it right.

11. LoriHC says:

OK, I FINALLY went and read the underpants story, after ignoring the links to it in other posts for so long (don’t have time to get stuck in blog wormholes!). I did it mainly in hopes that it would give me a laugh, because I could sure use one. Thanks for coming through for me! My smile muscles are now sore, and I’m now more afraid I’m going to bust out laughing randomly today than that I’ll burst into tears.

12. LoriHC says:

Also? I’m glad I picked a Twitter name that people were already calling me in real life, so it doesn’t sound as strange. And fwiw, whenever I refer to you in conversation with my husband, it comes out as “Sarah… Goon Squad Sarah” because I can see on his face that ‘Sarah’ doesn’t ring a bell on its own. Sometimes he supplies the ‘Goon Squad Sarah’ part. :-)

13. Issa says:

I love number four. I do that too.

14. Dawn says:

Eavesdropping on mommy discussions would most likely send all of us to the clink!

And yeah, I spend an inordinate amount of time on the apostrophe question. I’m so glad that no one can hear the recitation of grammar rules going on in my head every time I put pen to paper, or, fingers to keyboard. It’s a tough life being a grammar/spelling nazi….

15. You + good squad = who you are.

16. leel says:

i’m so glad you blog. sigh…

17. Stimey says:

It seeps into everything, doesn’t it? There are similar things going on over at my house too.

Also, now I have the suppositories under control, but I’m afraid I may have to administer an enema sometime this week. Wanna help? We could live blog it.

18. Suz says:

Ha! Tonight Ironman & I *found* Yell’s butt. And she said, “Mom, don’t you DARE blog about this!!” Good to know I’m not the only one getting called out by my kids.

comments