The other day I was telling you about the lists I make in the notepad on my phone. Today I thought I would stick with that theme and share with you two related lists. The first one is things that make me happy when they aren’t that big of a deal and the second one is things that make me unreasonably angry. Guess which list is longer?
Without further ado, behold my lists.
Things That Make Me Happier Than They Sould
1) Those little pink spoons you get when you taste a sample from Baskin Robbins.
2) The Hypnotoad
3) The five (not four, not six, not eight) claps at the beginning of the song “Bullet and a Target” by Citizen Cope.
4) The fact that Robert De Niro’s character in “Brazil” is a compulsive heating engineer.
5) Funny ring tones.
6) The line “We drink, and rhyme, and rhyme, and pillage”.
Things That Make Me Unreasonably Angry
1) The Electric Slide
2) Clear Shoes
3) The overuse of the song Don’t Stop Belevin’
4) Words that should end in an ing but instead end with an in’
5) Buttons as decoration
6) The clean version of the song “Fuck You”. Really? What is the point, that song is only worth a damn because it has the word fuck in it.
7) The St. Louis Rams
8 ) Bad cover songs
9) American Idol